Company number: 12372656
Registered office address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX
Office address: 175-177 Borough High St, London SE1 1HR
Your continued use of our services or provision of personal information to us (directly or through an authorized representative) after any changes to this policy will indicate your acceptance of the revised terms.
Like other website operators, we collect non-personally identifying information that web browsers and servers typically provide, such as browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
We collect this information to better understand how visitors use our website, to troubleshoot problems, analyze resources, and improve our services and products. This information does not enable us to identify individuals.
We may also collect potentially personal information such as:
- Contact information, including email address;
- Demographic information, such as preferences and interests;
- Other information related to customer surveys and offers;
Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
We collect personal information through a variety of methods, including:
- When you contact us by email, phone, or in person;
- When you visit and interact with our website and software;
- When you engage in transactions with us;
- Through cookies and other technologies that improve your website experience;
- When you contact us via our website or sign up for our newsletter/mailing list.
We collect personal information only as necessary to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. We do not disclose personal information unless described in this policy.
You have the right to refuse to provide personal information, but this may limit your access to certain activities and prevent us from providing services or assistance.
You must obtain prior consent from any third-party individuals before providing their personal information. By providing us with information about a third party, you warrant that you have obtained necessary consent and can provide proof of the same.
We do not sell, distribute, or lend access to your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third-party services and products if you have given us permission to do so.
If you previously gave us permission to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time by writing to us.
We collect personal information to provide you with our website and services and/or products. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To carry out our obligations and provide agreed services and/or products;
- To establish, maintain, and administer your account;
- To send you relevant service and/or product information, promotional communications, and marketing material to promote our services and/or products and those of third parties;
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products;
For quality assurance and training;
- To improve our products and services, including site customization;
- To verify your identity or location and make security checks in order to protect against
fraudulent or unauthorized use of our services and/or products.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to other entities or individuals for the purposes of:
- providing you with products and/or services, which may involve sharing your personal information with our employees, trusted third parties, and other service providers such as IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, payment processing, and insurers.
- fulfilling our obligations under any commercial relationship we have with third-party partners or entities.
- complying with applicable laws and regulations, reporting obligations, or responding to lawful requests or legal process, including to protect our property or rights, those of third parties, or the public at large.
- prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets.
- any related entity of ours.
- any third party with your consent.
Accessing Your Personal Data
To the extent required by law, you have the right to review, edit, correct, or delete any personal information you submit to us. On request, we will provide you with:
- personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control;
- information about the ways in which the personal data referred to above has been or may have been used or disclosed by us during the year preceding the date of the request.
We reserve the right not to provide you with your personal data or other related information if providing it could reasonably be expected to:
- threaten the safety or physical or mental health of another individual;
- cause immediate or grave harm to your safety, physical or mental health;
- reveal personal data about another individual;
- reveal the identity of an individual who has provided personal data about another individual and the individual providing the personal data does not consent to the disclosure of his identity;
- be contrary to the national interest.
If you wish to access the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting and Updating your Personal Information
Please contact us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your personal information or if you believe the personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete, or up-to-date, so that we can update your file accordingly.
We will process any requested changes as soon as practicable and send the corrected personal data to every other organization to which the personal data was disclosed, during the year preceding the date of the correction, unless that other organization no longer needs the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose or you otherwise agree that we do not need to resend the corrected information to any other organization.
Retention of Personal Data
We will use all reasonable endeavors to cease to retain documents containing personal data, or remove the means by which the personal data can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal data, or retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. In order to minimize the likelihood of security breaches, we do not publicly disclose the nature of such security measures.
Although we aim to create a safe, secure environment by implementing appropriate security measures, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Therefore, you should take steps to protect yourself, such as choosing a strong password, keeping your login credentials confidential, and regularly monitoring your account activity. In the event of any unauthorized access to your personal information, we will notify you and take appropriate measures to minimize any potential harm.