Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 (Classics) Game Xbox 360
The call of duty needs answering once again, as the blockbusting first person shooter series returns to the modern day. A direct sequel to Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, you now play new character Sgt Gary "Roach" Sanderson. Your commander is "Soap" from the first game as you join a multinational anti-terrorist squad out to stop Russian ultra nationalists.
Modern Warfare 2, the sequel to the Multiplayer Game of the Year winner 'Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare', continues the gripping and heart-racing saga with an unprecedented level of action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse.
- Call of Warfare: Stunning cinematic action, including new underwater missions, new gadgets such as the motion detector and new vehicles including snowmobiles and more.
- Rough guide: Massive globe-spanning adventure sees you travelling to the deserts of Afghanistan, the slums of Rio de Janerio and the wilderness of Russia.
- Bigger world: New larger levels allow you to tackle missions however you want: will you try a frontal assault or a more stealthy approach from another angle?
- Special co-op: New Special Forces mode will introduce two player co-operative play for the first time, in a series of non-story missions
- Be the best: Competitive multiplayer is even bigger and better than before, with all-new rewards for everyone from raw recruits to the most experienced players.