Children of Morta Xbox One Game
Children of Morta sets its story in a distant land but copes with themes closer to our daily lives than one would expect. It is a story of simple emotions we all know so well and value more than sometimes we dare to admit. Love and hope, longing and uncertainty, ultimately loss and sacrifice.
Embark on the adventure of an extraordinary family of heroes. With the Corruption spreading through the land, guardians of the Mountain Morta have to stand up against an ancient evil. But… it's not a story about saving the universe. It’s a story about a valiant family standing together while the world around them is being devoured by darkness.
- Family Ties: The Bergson family is prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray. Discover and experience each character’s unique fighting style along with their personalities. Witness their emotions run high as they struggle to help one another return peace to the land. Witness the growth of a family.
- Inherited Talents: Each family member has a different background and expertise, shaping them into a diverse group of Guardians. Some prefer close combat, crushing their enemies with magnificent hammers or slashing away with a keen sword or dagger. Others perform at a distance with skilful bow use or extraordinary spells. Discover the distinct playstyle of each member and select the one that suits you.
- Ancestral Wisdom: Grandma Margaret and Uncle Ben – the seer and blacksmith of the family. Armed with knowledge passed down through generations of Bergsons, they are here to assist you. You can rely on their ancient knowledge about the way of Rea, the spirit of Morta land. Use their skills to upgrade the family's gear and boost main attributes. Be sure to take advantage of your ancestor’s wisdom.
- Mystical Mountain: To the villagers and residents of Rea, the mountain is everything. Full of history, legends and magic, it is a symbol and source of life, health, and prosperity. Delve into the mountain itself – unravel the mysteries inside. Unearth what the Corruption is and why it has come to this seemingly peaceful place.
- Ever-Changing World: The world is touched by Corruption – constantly changing. Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through will never be the same, guaranteeing a unique experience each play session.
- Unique Art Style: A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame-by-frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Children of Morta.