Indivisible Xbox One Game
Indivisible is an action RPG / platformer featuring stunning hand-drawn art and animation combined with unique real-time combat mechanics. Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master and the trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!
Our story revolves around Ajna, a fearless girl with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked, and a mysterious power awakens within her.
The game’s huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design are inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “Incarnations”; people she can absorb and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits and, most importantly, how to save it.
- Unique Hybrid Design – Indivisible is equal parts platformer and RPG, blending side-scrolling exploration with fast-paced RPG combat.
- Explore Loka – Explore a vast, lush world using over a dozen abilities Ajna will learn on her journey.
- Huge Character Roster – With over 20 unique Incarnations to choose from, there are countless ways to customise your party for battle.
- Hand-Drawn and Hand-Animated – Every character and monster has been painstakingly crafted, with every animation frame brimming with character.
- Legendary Music Score – Indivisible’s soundtrack has been composed by legendary game composer Hiroki Kikuta, renowned for genre favourites like Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, and Koudelka.
- Beautiful Animated Opening – Indivisible features a beautiful animated opening created by world-renowned anime studio, TRIGGER, directed by legendary animator Yoh Yoshinari.