LA Noire Game Xbox 360
Developed by Team Bondi, L.A. Noire is an interactive detective story set in the classic noir period of the late 1940s. L.A. Noire blends action, detection and complex storytelling and draws players into an open-ended challenge to solve a series of gruesome murders. Set in a perfectly recreated Los Angeles before freeways, with a post-war backdrop of corruption, drugs and jazz, L.A. Noire will truly blend cinema and gaming.
Using groundbreaking new animation technology that captures every nuance of an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.
Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps, an LAPD detective is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high.
In his fight to climb the ranks and do what's right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core.
- Solve a variety of cases across the crime desks of: Patrol, Traffic, Homicide, Vice and Arson
- Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case
- Use your wits to analyse suspect's behavior and separate the truth from the lies
- Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles
- Rise up through the ranks of the LAPD from a beat cop to other positions as LAPD detective Cole Phelps
- Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by famous crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in the City of Angels' history
- Multiple difficulty settings give players of all abilities the chance to step into the shoes of a detective in postwar L.A