Lichdom Battlemage Xbox One Game
Pure, Unfathomable Magic
Lichdom Battlemage is a first-person spell casting game with all the fast-paced action of a first-person shooter, plus the creative power and strategic elements of a spell caster. Using magic as your only form of weaponry, you play as "Dragon," a scorned mage out to seek revenge on Shax, the evil overlord who destroyed your family.
Armed with limitless spells – which you craft using thousands of combinations – you must fight through hordes of cult members, undead, and demons summoned from the abyss as you embark on your journey to destroy Shax. With insane monsters and boss battles, your skill in crafting is what will keep you alive.
Each Sigil equips a different type of power that can be modified in many different ways and – combined with the other Sigils – can create 1000s of unique destructive qualities. As you journey through the game, opportunities to test different combinations present themselves at every corner, and it will ultimately be up to you to choose the right combinations to eliminate all that stands in your way. Whether you confront a battle using brute force, freeze your enemies in their tracks, or elevate them in the air, your methods will determine who live and who dies.
Lichdom Battlemage Features:
- The first game of its kind to blend the intense action of a frenetic FPS with the magical world of spell casting
- Unlimited casting abilities with no mana bars or cool downs
- Robust spell-crafting system with 8 sigils – Fire, Ice, Lightning, Corruption, Kinesis, Delirium, Necromancy, and Phase
- Each Sigil equips a different type of power that can be modified in many different ways
- Combine Sigils to create 1000s of unique destructive qualities
- Choose from Customisable play style – you choose your strategy and technique
- Pick up extra items and loot from fallen enemies to add new spells to your arsenal
- Fierce battles and arenas
- Option to play as either a male or female character
- Explosive, fast-pace FPS actions – plays like an FPS but with a focus on magic