Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 PES 13 Game Xbox 360
As befits a game endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo – a player who embodies the skill and grace of top level football – PES 2013 Pro Evolution Soccer sees the series returning to its roots, with the emphasis on the individual skills of the world's best players, and giving the player the total freedom to play any style of ball, which includes for the first time full control over shots. This follows further consultation with both football and PES fans alike, and the result is the most faithful recreation of modern day football to date, with players modeled to match the running motions, abilities and playing styles, and the flicks and turns of their real-life counterparts.
PES 2013 Pro Evolution Soccer will also boast better connectivity and atmosphere. The popular myPES application will extend the connectivity and communication between Facebook-using PES fans, while the game's audio effects are being tied closer to the on-field action to provide the kind of buzz seen at top-tier matches, with crowds growing in excitement as their team starts to exert pressure.
- PES FullControl (PES FC): Never before has a football game offered such a level of control over the way it is played
- Total freedom of control: Pro Evolution Soccer introduced the concept of freedom of movement – the new 'PES FC' in PES 2013: Pro Evolution Soccer goes further with total freedom over ball control.
- Dynamic first touch: PES 2013 introduces subtle ways to receive the ball, from traps, gently lifting it past an attacker to run on to or a variety of other moves. First touch is everything and players can trap the ball using the RB button, killing the speed of a well-hit pass and bringing it instantly under control, or using the momentum of the pass to turn a defender.
- Full manual shooting and full manual passing: PES 2013 offers fully manual passing and for the first time ever manual shooting, allowing users to determine the height and power of each. Long low passes can be sent skimming across the pitch, while shooting the user has total control over where the shot is placed. Skill and precision are needed to master these, but passes can be made into open areas, allowing lone strikers to thrive, while offering an unrivalled variety in ways to score.
- Dribbling: The speed with which a player moves with the ball has been slowed in line with real matches, but using RB allows players to add various styles to their close control. Players can vary the speed of their dribbling, and cushion the ball as they move freely within a 360-degree circle. The new system allows players to knock a ball past a player and collect it, nutmeg them, or hold up play by shielding the ball as team mates find space and make runs.
- Full manual one-two: Active one-two passes can be made, with the second player being moved in any direction), facilitating various tactical movements.
- Response defending: Countering the attacking options the new dribbling system offers, is a beautifully-balanced defense system. Players can use RB and A to slow an attack, with a double-tap of the A button prompting a perfectly-timed challenge. Full 360-degree control means that players can check runs and steal the ball from a parallel position, while the individuality element will see world renowned defenders using aerial dominance of physicality to win the ball.
- Goalkeepers: Even the game's 'keepers benefit from more control, while their distribution is more precise thanks to the addition of a power gauge when they throw the ball, creating opportunities for new, quicker counter attacks.