The Dark Pictures Anthology Volume 1 Limited Edition Xbox One Game
The Limited-Edition Bundle includes:
- Little Hope
- Man of Medan
- A Dark Pictures Cloth Map
- Two map pins
- and a Steelcase (with 4 slots)
Man of Medan
Man of Medan is the first game in The Dark Pictures Anthology, bringing supernatural horror to the South Pacific. Five friends set sail on a holiday diving trip, with a rumoured WWII wreck to find. As the day unfolds, and a storm rolls in, their trip soon changes into something much more sinister. Who will live, who will die? It’s down to you. Can you save them all?
- A New terrifying experience: Supermassive Games delivers a new, horrific narrative journey where you will have to confront your deepest fears.
- Can you save them all? All playable characters can live and all can die. The choices you make will decide their fate – death could be just around the corner.
- What will you do to survive? Each choice you make has a consequence – which can mean life or death for your characters. Will you keep your head whilst struggling to survive? – What Decisions Will You Make?
Trapped and isolated in the abandoned town of Little Hope, 4 college students and their professor must escape the nightmarish visions that relentlessly pursue them through an impenetrable fog. As they journey through the town looking for a means of escape, they must understand the meaning of these events, the root of the evil, and how it is directly connected to them.
The Dark Pictures – a series of intense, standalone, branching cinematic horror games – combine atmospheric environments with powerful storytelling to create a terrifying new gaming experience, every story influenced by real-world facts, fiction and legends.
Each of The Dark Pictures features two multiplayer modes: “Shared Story” – share your story and play with a friend online and “Movie Night” where you can play with up to 5 players in an offline pass-the-pad mode. Players will be challenged to explore the world and uncover each story with the knowledge that all their choices have consequences, characters can live or die – will you make it to the end with all of them?