Company number: 12372656
Registered office address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX
Office address: 175-177 Borough High St, London SE1 1HR
1) These Terms are a binding agreement between you and skulbox.com. The Terms regulate your experience on the website, including browsing the website, registering an account, communicating with our team and community members, and ordering items from us.
2) By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and accept them fully.
3) The Administrator (owner) of the skulbox.com domain (the “Website”) provides the right to use the Website and its services in accordance with the provisions of this User Agreement, which is a public offer in accordance with laws of the Kingdom of Great Britain unlimited number of people with. The User who does not agree with the Terms of the User Agreement is not entitled to use the Website. Acceptance of the terms of the User Agreement is possible only in full.
4) The User Agreement enters into force immediately from the moment the User begins to use any functionality provided by the Website. The User agrees to read carefully the content and Terms of this User Agreement.
5) The User Agreement may be changed by the Administration at any time. The new version of the User Agreement comes into force immediately from the moment it is posted by the Administration on the Website. If the User Agreement has been amended and the User disagrees with the changes, the User is not entitled to continue to use the Website and must stop any further use of the Website.
In addition, please note that after the successful completion of your order, all game keys will be promptly delivered to your provided email address. This ensures a swift and secure way for you to receive your purchases.
1) The Website – is an Internet resource located on the skulbox.com domain, the owner and the administrator of which is the Administration.
2) The User – is an able-bodied individual who has acceded to this User Agreement. The User has the right to go through the registration procedure to use additional features of the Website.
3) Account – is a unique combination of the User’s registration data stored on the Website.
4) The Services – are services provided by the Administration.
1) Use the Website in accordance with the provisions of this User Agreement.
2) Do not take actions leading to the overflow of e-mail of the Administration. Sending advertising messages is not allowed.
3) The User expresses consent to receive notifications to the email address specified by the User during the registration.
4) Shops and services presented on the Website are not entitled to independently or through third parties post on the Website any information about their goods, services, promotions, as well as referral and tracking links.
1) Restrict any User from the possibility of buying.
2) Block, modify, move and delete without warning the User’s account that violates the rights of the Administration, other Users, or third parties.
1) The user is fully responsible for the safety of the data of the account was made for the User
2) The User has the right to contact the Administration with a request to deactivate the account.
Our website may contain information about or direct links to the websites of our partners and vendors, as well as information and links to third-party websites and services which may help us run this website.
We can not be held responsible for the information or links to such third-party websites/resources. Please mind that it does not constitute any recommendation, advice, or endorsement of any third-party website or its content unless expressly stated by us (advertisement). Even in the case of advertisement, it is you who is responsible for making any related decisions.
We do not accept any responsibility for the policies of the third parties mentioned. Please check these policies in advance should you decide to interact with any third party mentioned or otherwise represented on our website.
1) Disputes between the parties shall be settled in a complaint.
2) If it is not possible to resolve the dispute in a complaint procedure, the dispute is subject to consideration by a court in London of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
Refunds are never issued for delivered orders and there is a sitewide zero-return policy. Refunds are only issued in case payment fails the verification process or if the order is not delivered within the promised time.
You acknowledge and accept that these Terms and any accompanying documents and/or the Website are subject to change, modifications, or amendments at any time without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
These Terms are a binding agreement between you and DenisGames.com. The Terms regulate your experience on the website, including browsing the website, registering an account, communicating with our team and community members, and ordering items from us.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and accept them fully.